I personally LOVE this TV show! It's my second favourite! (Grace, Cassie, and Emy know what my first favourite is :D)
I have my own OC, but I won't bore you about her. I just think the show is really fun!
also, I hate how only 5% of the fandom actually RESEARCHES before creating their fan fictions. the other 95% don't and they create their kwamis WITHOUT A DOUBLE LETTER!!!! (Thomas Astruc created a rule where all kwamis' names MUST contain a double letter: plaGG, tiKKi, wayZZ, saSS, triXX, nOOrOO, poLLen) and they aren't smart enough to figure it out by themselves!
when you picture Chloe as ladybug...
I could not finish all of it it was a trial thing I did this on
oh i didn’t know that lol. and i love this show to pieces. along with she-ra uwu
I like the concept of the show and did love it for a while but I havent watched it in a while.
I have watched like 5 episodes its not that bad but I don't find it my favourite.
OH MY MIRACULOUS HOLDERS!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW WAY TO MUCH!!!! (Like wayyyy to much I spend almost every hour of my life obsessed with this show) Anyways I love making MLB comics,
anyone else excited for the next episode of season 3 Kwami Buster!!! well I can go on and on about this show so I better stop, bye!!!