So, a few years ago I downloaded a game called Survivalcraft, and rescently I discovered a way to upload worlds via internet link. This got me thinking that it might be nice to have an RP in a more visual location. If any of you are interested, I'll put the link below with instructions on how to access the world from the link, and then how to upload your new version.
For those of you who would like explanation on whatever the heck I'm talking about, Survivalcraft is a game that's very similar to Minecraft, it just has a wider range of non supernatural creatures. You can build, ride horses, farm, or blow stuff up (if your into that sorta thing). The app costs about 5 bucks, but I do know there is a free trial mode available on some devices and I'm not really sure what it allows you to do.
Anyways, I did set up an RP, witch is designed to be a test just to make sure this'll work before I put a bunch of work into making a bigger one. The idea for this RP is basically a world filled with various mythical creatures, some of witch live in 'packs'. You can join a pree existing pack, make your own, or be a loaner, just make sure to leave a trail of something to where you leave your character info.
For the pack I camp up with, it does have a ranking system:
* Alpha- one male, one female. Responsible for Leading the pack. Rank passes from first born male
* Beta- one male, one female. 2d in command of the pack. Appointed by the Alphas
* Medic- two of either gender. Pack healers
* Warriors- pack members in charge of defending the pack and are often treated pretty well
* Mothers- female members that are either expecting or have pups under 12 years of age
* Pups- all pack members (even if they're not canine related creatures) under the age of 12
* Hunters/Guards- joint posistion. Made up of the lowest ranking members, responsible for guarding the den and hunting
Now that's out of the way, the link for the RP is:
To down load the world, what you need to do is go to the app (make sure it's survivalcraft 2), and tap of the 'content' button. Once your to the content menu, tap on the 'from link' button and paste the link into the space labeled 'link'. Now all you have to do is tap on the download button, and wait for it to finish.
Once you're done adding your info in to the world, go back to the world selection muand tap on the RP. On the bottom right of screen, there should be a button with '...' on it, if you tap on that, it'll send you to the edit world menu. From there, tap the upload button, and then select ''. After a few seconds, a thing will pop up with a link on it, copy it then post it in the comments of this post.
Please note that you can only upload world from Survivalcraft 2, so don't download Survivalcraft