JENNIFER LYNN ALVAREZ'S
oh Oops! Sorry, I'll explain.
So I got tagged on Wattpad by one of my best friends on there, and as the picture says above, I needed to tag 20 other people so they could use this tag. GuardianAshglade was one of the people, but she couldn't access the image from Wattpad so she could use it, and asked me to post it on the MB so she could save it from there.
1) I don’t like nicknames, but my dad calls me “Bud”.
2) My eyes are dark brown and I wear glasses.
3) My hair is sort of dirty blonde, getting darker as I get older.
4) I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
5) My favorite color is teal.
6) My favorite place... hmm... either Acadia National Park or my bedroom.
7) I don’t care much about celebrities, so none.
8) My favorite animal is a horse or a seal.
9) Hmm... it changes often. At the moment, either FRIENDS by Anne-Marie or Going Going Gone by Maddie Poppe.
10) I CAN’T DECIDE!!
Yay! Thanks Echo!
Same Flamefrost! ( #10)
1. no i absolutely hate nicknames but Sophisticated.
2. very dark black brown
4. im scared of the dark
5. lavender or purple.
6. eg library
8. horse, dolphin, barn owl, snowy owl.
9. humble and kind by tim mcgraw(?)
10. um either The Guardian Herd: Starfire, The Inheritance Cycle: Inheritance/The Vault of Souls, or Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus
Eh, what the heck-
1) I've never had a long term nickname, but my dad some times used to all me Annikabanika, and my wingman called me 'Z' almost the entire week of my basic encampment
2) brownish hazel
4) I'm a Civil Air Patrol cade, but ya'll already know that
5) I like black, blue, and green
6) It's a tie between the hanger where my squadron meets, the barn I ride at, and my bedroom
7) idk... Dove Camron?
8) Horses!! And of course... dogs!!!
9) Courtesy Call, by Thousand Foot Krutch
10) A tie between The Guardian Herd books, and Ender's Game
1. Em, Emmy, my sister’s guy friend calls me Thief, and my dad calls me Emmy-Lou.
2. Grey-blue with white lightning-bolt-like markings
3. Light brown with faint gold highlights
4. I am so afraid of loosing my sister as a best friend.
5. Confetti Purple or Teal (thank you K.O.T.L.C.!)
6. My room, my church, or my uncle’s house.
7. Hmmm... Anne Hathaway? Mandy Moore?
8. Cats or birds.
9. Changes a lot, but right now God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts or Count on Me by Bruno Mars
10. Absolutely cannot chose!
Confetti Purple! That sounds fun.
Don’t get any ideas from #1 lol
I wasd playing Roblox with my friend, username is aPixel_Girl (in think) and we were playing Horse World, ikt aut corrected my name is Sophisticated so its like an inside joke.
1. I don't neccasarily have a nick name but my parents call me Inara-noo........ Don't call me that though.
2. My eye color.....Sheesh, It's either slate mixed with a bit of turqouise, or hazel if they change later.
3. Dark dirty blonde with a lot of natural gold and blonde highlights
4. My greatest fear is loosing all of my family or even just one member
5. My favourite color..... Might be slate, baby blue, or turqouise ;-;
6. My favourite place to go is either Grenstone, my home, school, library ( rarely go though.. ) and crafts stores :)
7. Yeesh........ I don't think I have one ;-;
8. HORSES, pikas ( you can ask me what a pika is if you don't know ) and dogs.
9. My favourite song is either The Way you Look Tonight, A Million Dreams, or Move (Keep Walking) by TobyMac
10: OMG CAN NOT FLIPPIN' DECIDE LOL
Annnddd..... that's me for ya XD.
Cool! Btw.. I'm not going to do this. I find it too personal.
Omg XD you all did the tag lol
Also, just googled what a Pika is and OHMYGOSH
Aww! So cute!
SO FLIPPING ADORABLEEEEEEEEEE
AHhhhhhh -eyes melt from cuteness-
SOOO CHUBBYYYYY!!! 😱
Rainshine: WHAT IS THAT CHUBBY THING! -BOLTS-
Dawnfeather: -snorts- wow, its just a small thing, way to be nice Rainshine!
Junecloud: uhhhhhhh -attacks-
Daywing: -helps attack-
Dragonfrost: eiyhhhhhhhhhh! -shows whites of eyes, scared- GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!
as the little creature climbed onto Dragonfrost's back.
Ah Pikas.... my friend as a dog named Pika... she looks more like a skinny black bare though