Jun 17, 2018

Dragon's Daily Drawing Challenge #2 (for 6/17/2018)

8 comments

Okay, so no one was really into my first daily challenge, but I'm willing to give it another try. Like yesterdays drawing challenge, this one will be to draw a TGH/ROTR pegasus in what ever style you want!

Guide lines:

1. Drawings must match the description given of that character as best you can

2. Backgrounds are not required

3. Drawing must be post on the day of the challenge

4. Have fun

Oh yeah, and every 10 challenges that are completed, you'll win a prize:

10- feather drawing

20- double feather drawing

30- Non-digital pegasus OC head shot

40- Non-digital pegasus OC ship drawing

50- Non-digital pegasus OC drawing

60- Digital pegasus OC head shot

70- Digital pegasus OC ship drawing

80- Digital pegasus OC drawing

90- Non-digital human OC drawing

100- Digital human OC drawing

Anyways, todays challenge is to draw... Flamesky*!

*Flamesky- red roan filly with dark emerald and gold feathers

Jun 17, 2018

I am so in! I'll try to keep up, but with school and writing that might be hard... but anyway, this sound sooo cool!

Jun 17, 2018

Sorry Dragon, but today we’re busy with Father’s Day and making a corner of my room into an art area, so I won’t enter today. Maybe this coming weekend when I don’t have school.

Jun 17, 2018

SO SORRY I DIDNT FINISH THE LAST ONE! ILL TRY MY BEST ON THIS ONE! AND IDK WHY ITS THE ,LETTERING LIKE THIS?

Jun 18, 2018

Sorry it's a bit late, but I did it on Sunday night so here it is now:

Sorry it's like vertical :P

Jun 18, 2018

Whelp, it's actually still Sunday where I live, so it's not late at all

Jun 18, 2018

Lol :P I guess in NZ we are ahead of everyone else.

Jun 18, 2018

Yup, well maybe everyone except Echomoon and lower case 'd' dawnfeather (they both live in Australia)

Jun 18, 2018

lol is dawnfeather ever coming back?

• I made this randomly after I started Dragon’s Domination RP in part 6 I hope that its alright I put you OC in this, Dapplefray
  • So, about a month or so ROTR#1 came out (I know, a long time ago, right?), I did rough sketches of my Sandwen rider and flier OCs... but then I when I was finally able to read the book, I realized that I had gotten a few things wrong (moral of the story, wait until you have read the book before creating on OC for it XD). Anyways, I've been wanting to redo the drawings I did back then for awhile now, and I was finally able to do it! The new things I added in were I changed Xylia and Vigilans' get ups, made Xylia wear feathers, and I added matching sky guard brands to both of them. What do you guys think?
  • I am so, so sorry it took so long to get done! I actually finished it a few nights ago, but I had a lot of technical difficulties with originally uploading it to this site on my mobile device, but when it didn't load, I had to figure out how to upload it here without using Airdrop and it was just a bunch of trouble xD. I did enjoy drawing her, though, and I wish I could've done a better background, but, meh :/. Hope you enjoy it! -Nightmist

FOLLOW ME

• Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Google+ - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

©2019 by JENNIFER LYNN ALVAREZ

Art ©2014-2019

DAVID MCCLELLAN AND VIVIENNE  TO