Hello! I am xLeadMarex, and I folded my wings and landed my hooves against this soil. I finally understand. This world, this land has so much potential that has yet to be unleashed, yet to blossom. Well, for no longer! The skies and the earth of this land will be burning bright with creativity! And I have come here to tell you what and how. This creativity will be used to revive The Guardian Herd Wikipedia and participating in creating a The Guardian Herd headcanons to use in artwork and roleplays!
To begin with unleashing this creativity, I'd like to mention the current condition of The Guardian Herd Wikipedia. Like a abandoned cottage out on the outskirts of many territories, it's in pretty bad condition. This condition is so bad that my attempt at reviving it wasn't enough. So, I will be planning on creating a new Wikipedia to not only replace but to also flourish long past the old Wikipedia's lifespan!
Then there is the headcanon part of this entire project. Anyone's assistance is GREATLY appreciated! These headcanons that I have came up with so far will be leaning more towards hardcore realism than what The Guardian Herd series offered.
(Keep in mind, these aren't considered canon facts, restrictions and qualities. Please research what the term "headcanon" means on your search engine before jumping to conclusions, thank you!)
1. Pegasi can only fly for one hour maximum, this enforces the fact that they are half horse and half bird.
2. Pegasi are specifically warmblood, thoroughbred and quarter horses. Light/medium builds like these are far more fit for survival than drafts. So all that were drafts or do not fit these breed classifications are twoleg-born and are subject to suffer in the wild as they can't survive long. (MAY BE CHANGED BASE ON FEEDBACK)
3. Mane lengths are medium and short, excessively long manes are twoleg-born and gives the steed 75% chance of getting it caught by things and won't survive long due to this. (MAY BE CHANGED BASED ON FEEDBACK)
4.Along with light/medium build pegasi, their wings are bald eagle wings only. Any other is subject as a deformity.
5. Pegasi are omnivores. A mostly vegetarian diet with eggs. (OFFICIAL)
6. Build differences don't exist. So no heavy chest and thin stomach or overly short, goat-looking pegasi.
7. Instead of big, massive herds, Star's mortalization has resulted in pegasi making herds of 30 members or less. And doesn't claim territory, instead, they roam around like real herd animals do.
8. Single stallions roaming to steal and claim herd mares is a thing now.
9. A herd consist of a max of three adult stallions, but this is generally rare. Only the over-stallion can have foals. All mares are the over-stallion's partners, if any of the under-stallions or captains show interest in the mares, they are attacked by the over-stallion and chased out.
10. The population of pegasi has drastically decreased. A max of 10, 30-member herds can be found on Anok.
11. Along with 10, 30-member pegasi herds, there are 10, 30-member unicorn herds, and 10, 30-member horse herds.
12. Horses, unicorns, and pegasi can communicate with one another in a language dubbed at Equus.
13. Not only do pegasi fight for territory and food quanity, but, unicorns and horses fight with one another as well.
14. Due to having a flight time length of 1 hour, landwalkers are now called twolegs. (MAY BE CHANGED BASED ON FEEDBACK)
15. The land of the twolegs (landwalkers) and Anok have changed to be East Asia and Japan's shapes due to map similarities. Mongolia, China, Korean and Taiwan are the land o the landwalkers. Japan is Anok.
THESE ARE NOT ALL THE HEADCANNONS. IF YOU HAVE MORE IDEAS, COMMENT BELOW SUGGESTIONS!
Feedback is greatly appreciated for these upcoming ideas and changes! I hope to see you sometime soon!