If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?this was on a writing promt at school. curiuos what you would do!i would buy some horses and a stable for them!i would also buy some cats and pre-order riders of the realm!
1) I would give about $100,000 to different charities/animal shelters
2) I’d give about $40,000 to the Church
3) I’d give around.... $50,000 to our farm
4) I’d put $400,000 in my bank account
5) I’d save about $50,000 for a family vacation
6) Save $20,000 for touring the U.S. (And definitely Alaska. Probably not Hawaii)
7) Build my dream home!!!
8) Save the rest of it or else I’m gonna go broke lol
Did someone just say they DON'T LIKE DOGS??!
if you don't live in the snow, what is the use of dogs?
i don't like dogs tat muchXD
1. donate 300 thousand to a Racehorse Rehabilitation center or organization
2. Go to/tour around Greece and Italy, Rome, go to Alaska and Iceland
3. Buy several off the track racehorse/tack, grooming supplies/a small barn
4. buy books
5. A nice laptop and drawing tablet
6. buy a awesome cello
7. get several bengal and egyptian mau cats
8. get a few wolf-dogs
9. move to England when i get older
10. save for school
11. own a breeding operation and training funded with some money from the million when older
12. if it permits, own a bird of prey when older
13. buy good art supplies
14. the rest goes to family and several animal donations
I'd give some to the church first, then I'd probably use a couple thousand to fly my whole family down to the mid west for a vacation. Then use some of it for my mom's medical bills. And whatever's left over I would donate to CAP AKWG
I would buy one horse and buy a bunch of tack for it, well-fitted and high quality. Instead of building a stable, though, I would pay to board it at another stable and ride it as often as I could. I did the math and this would cost around $215,000.
I'd put maybe, say, $30,000 into my bank account and save it.
Then I'd donate to the animal shelter because they need money right now. I'd also donate to other nonprofits and charities like the Homeless Shelter, the Food Bank, other animal shelters around the country, The Cloud Foundation, etc. Total, maybe $80,000.
Then I'd give some, maybe $200,000 in total, to my family. I'd also set aside some money, maybe 50 thousand, for a big family vacation.
I'd also buy some good art supplies: pencils, paints, watercolor paper, etc. Maybe an art tablet for digital art. I'd set aside $1,100 for this.
Also, I'd buy myself a good laptop that isn't the school's property. Say, up to $1,000. I'd also get myself a better smartphone like a Moto Z Droid, so another $2,000 with accessories.
ALL of that is $579,100.
Finally, I'd use the rest of it to buy BOOKS!!!!