Last time I posted this, it glitched so I’m reposting it!
EDIT: DRAWINGS ARE DUE ON CHRISTMAS DAY AT 9pm IN PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!! NO DRAWINGS AFTER THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED!
*crowd cheers as Autumngold trots onstage*
Autumngold: Hello everyone and welcome to the....
Crowd: THE GUARDIAN HERD DRAWING CHALLENGE!!!
Autumngold: Welcome to Cats’ first Christmas drawing challenge! For this very special month, you have to draw what your assigned character would like for Christmas (that is if you want to join)! Here are the rules!
1. No tracing! You can use a reference picture, but that’s it!
2. No changing characters. Once you get a character, you don’t get a new one. (These will be the well known characters. For example I won’t give you Jetfire.) Drawings will be chosen at random from a bag.
3. Christmas colors are a must! I want to be able to tell that your drawing is Christmas themed!
4. Drawings can be digital or traditional, but please try to make your drawing look like your assigned character! And colored too please!
5. Present for assigned character has to be something touchable (For example, you cant draw Star with a present of love. You can do a goofy present though, like an “I LOVE MORNINGLEAF” t-shirt for Brackentail) Also please draw your character as if they just opened their presents. It would be great if you drew their reaction to their present!
6. Drawings will be judged on December 25. Please tell me before then what you would want for each prize: (what I like doing is draw ing the winners’ prizes without telling y’all who won and then posting all the prizes.)
1st place: full body of any one Pegasus as a foal ( nondigital; no difficult position or complex background) or any TGH one character/ any of your pegasus ocs as a human (can be digital or no digital) full body drawing of pet (no difficult position or background, nondigital) or a ship drawing (as humans or not. Just faces though. ) or any second or third place prize
2nd place: detailed digital pegasus headshot or detailed digital pet headshot or any third place drawing
3rd place: feather drawing, horrible pegasus drawing, or nondigital pegasus headshot
Autumngold: And here is Cats’ example picture:
Cats (that’s me by the way, new MBers):So here is Nightwing with what I imagine he would want for Christmas. It is Anok snow-globe. Nightwing is so obsessed with ruling the world that I thought he would like to hold the world in his hooves. By the way, I drew this last year around Christmas, and I was going to do this challenge last Christmas but i was too busy. So that’s why I’m doing it now and that’s why it looks nothing like my current drawings!
Autumngold: thank you to all the people who want to join this challenge! I will try to check this post every day so I can assign your character asap! Thanks and see you next time on.....
Crowd: THE GUARDIAN HERD CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!!
That doesnt work for me, just takes me to the page
Click on the bell icon up near your member avatar on the screen. There will be a list of notifications, then you click on each one for them to go away – I think.
Wait how do you delete notifications, cause I've got a problem.
Aw, I was really looking forward to doing this! This is what happens when I blindly delete notifications without really thinking about the titles until it’s too late.
Agh dang it! Sorry, Didn't have enough time. Went on a vacation a day after school ended through Christmas and to yesterday. So sorry!
WOW!!!!! All of these are SO amazing!!!!!!
here is Shadepebble!!
Yeah, sorry Wisp... if it’s any constellation, I bet you would’ve got first place anyway :)
Dang it, I missed the deadline didn’t I?
its soooooo amazing Emily
Sorry for bad lighting and drawing
Petalcloud: This is humiliating...
Echomoon: Just open your gift!
x Petalcloud opens gift and reads note (You get COAL for being a bad mare!) x
Petalcloud: YOU’RE DEAD ECHO
Echomoon: NO PETALCLOUD PLEASE NOT ON CHRISTMAS
I’m so sorry, I need to pull out! The deadline is in lessthan An hour and I completely forgot/procrastinated the challenge. I still might be able to do it, but I can’t colour it. Is that okay? I’m still gonna submit it, u can disqualify me if it doesn’t count
Sure hope i'm not late... am I?
Here's mine sorry it's a bit messy this was my practice page, lol i figured out how to pics in the other day but now I forgot so it. will be on a post
Well in Windborn it suggests that Morningleaf chooses Brackentail but doesn't confirm it. So I thought Brackentail would like to play out his love life in his own way, with miniature versions of his friends. It might be a bit creepy, but I thought it was funny.